How do I get a hearing test?

Category: Custom Hearing Aids

Hearing test results are recorded on a form called an Audiogram and must be performed by an Audiologist or a certified Hearing Instrument Specialist. This test may be obtained at an Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) doctor’s office or at a hearing clinic. Tests performed at an ENT’s office are likely to be covered by your provincial health plan. Tests provided at a hearing clinic may be provided at no charge or they may charge a fee. We will reimburse you for the cost of a hearing test if you are unable to obtain a free hearing test in your area. Contact us for details.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.