The Affordable, Invisible Hearing Solution
Looking for a solution to your hearing troubles, but not ready for family and friends to see you wearing hearing aids. Rhapsody is a highly sophisticated, virtually invisible personal listening device that incorporates the same features and technology used in many of the most advanced level hearing aids.
$449 each or $799 per set of 2.
- Miniature size makes Rhapsody invisible to people around you
- Optimized Digital Hearing Technology
- Adjust volume at the touch of a button while still in your ear
- 12 Bands layered noise reduction
- Adaptive Feedback Cancellation eliminates whistling noises
- Background and wind noise reduction
- Low Battery Warning
- Four programs for different listening environments
- Easy to use controls, no smartphone needed
- $449 CAD each or $799 CAD per pair
The Simple, Affordable, Invisible Solution to Your Hearing NeedsRhapsody is a small, highly discreet, pre-programmed device designed to enhance the sound of your television, conversations and more. Easy to use, Rhapsody provides crisp, clear sounds and is a durable and cost-effective solution to your hearing needs.
Tiny but Powerful
Rhapsody is so tiny it fits deep into your ear canal yet provides up to 40 decibels of amplification.
Easy to Use ControlsRhapsody offers 4 programs designed to meet the most common hearing needs. Select the program at the touch of a button to suit your hearing needs and environment then set the volume control to your personal preferences. Select program and volume settings at the touch of a button while keeping Rhapsody in your ear.
Ensuring the Proper Fit
Using our client’s height and gender, we pre-select the proper dome size to most likely to suit their needs. Rhapsody is also provided with three different dome sizes to allow clients to make their own adjustments. Using this variety of dome sizes, Rhapsody will provide a comfortable physical fit for virtually anyone.
No Whistling Sounds and Reduce Background Noise
Rhapsody placement deep in the ear largely eliminates the whistling noise often associated with hearing aids. In addition, Rhapsody offers noise reduction and speech focus to reduce background noise while amplifying voices in busy places like a restaurant.
Medical Grade Components
The microphones, receivers and processing chips used in Rhapsody are manufactured by industry leading hearing aid component companies including Knowles Electronics, ONSemi (formerly Gennum) and Intricon. All components are manufactured to medical grade standards to ensure consistency and dependability.
What if Rhapsody doesn’t work for me?
We offer a 30-day risk free trial on all our products. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, just call our customer service line from 9am to 5pm EST Monday to Friday. One of our customer service representatives will either resolve your concern or arrange the return of your purchase and the prompt refund of your payment. It is really that simple.
What about Repairs?
All of our devices include a One-Year Warranty. If your device stops working to your satisfaction during the first year, call our office and we will arrange for the prompt repair or replacement of your device at no cost to you*. All repairs are done in Canada to ensure your device is returned to you as quickly as possible.
Where Can I Wear Rhapsody?
Rhapsody can go where you go. You will enjoy crisp, clear sounds and voices in virtually any environment.
- Use Rhapsody in any situation where you have difficulty hearing
- Watch TV without having to turn up the volume too high for others in your home
- Enjoy conversations even in a busy store or coffee shop.
- Hear voices and sounds clearly at church or the theatre.
- Go for a walk and enjoy the sounds of nature like rustling leaves and chirping birds.
What is included with my purchase?Your Rhapsody comes with everything you need to enjoy better hearing including:
- One or two Rhapsody devices
- Protective travel case
- Batteries for the first month of use
- Three different size domes
- Cleaning kit and dehumidifier
- 30-Day Risk Free Trial, One Year Warranty and unlimited telephone support
Free ShippingAll of our products are shipped from our Canadian warehouse and will be delivered to your home or office normally within 3 to 5 days by Canada Post parcel service. Shipping from Canada dramatically reduces shipping time for our devices, accessories and supplies and eliminates any concerns about customs and duties.
"*See the “Trial Period, Warranty and Returns" page of this website to learn more about our warranty policy as well as inclusions and exclusions.